- Work in an agile, cross-functional team on products - client work & own ideas.
- Build next-generation web applications with a focus on user experience.
- Design and implement modern frontend & backend architectures.
- Constantly improve our development & deployment tool chain to stay up to date.
- Deploy apps in a cloud infrastructure using technologies like Docker.
- Represent Pure Labs at conferences & meetups (we organise the Django Munich Meetup).
- Improve your skills learning from exceptional engineers and hard-boiled entrepreneurs.
- 2+ years professional working experience.
- Experience developing user-facing web-applications using frameworks like React.js.
- Professional experience working with Python (we use Django) and/ or Node.js.
- Good technical understanding of web technologies & RESTful services.
- Serious about code quality, automated software tests & automated deployments.
- Proficiency in English & excellent communication skills.
- A quick mind, pragmatic & a passion for solving tricky problems.
- Eager to thrive in a highly professional environment, move quickly & take ownership of your work.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for
About Pure Labs
Pure Labs is a tech company from Munich focusing on digital products and internet business models. We support corporates and early stage startups as partner for building digital products. With our expert team lead by founders, CxOs & VPs of successful startups, we cover the whole product development process from idea to shipping and scaling – in-house. Our track record of 6 co-ventured companies and 30+ happy clients in just 6 years is proof of our expertise.