UX / UI Designer
As Senior UX/UI Designer at Pure Lab, you’ll be responsible for creating first class experiences based on optimised flows, intuitive interactions and an interface design language that ensures a flawless usage:
- Co-work in a cross-functional team with researchers, designers, frontend- and backend developers.
- Create new ideas and concepts that improve the overall user experience.
- Going out to our customers and doing user testing, focus groups, personal interviews to gain insights about their needs.
- Being the voice of the user in the company and consequently pushing things forward.
- Moderating ideation sessions with the product team to collectively improve the knowledge.
- Prototype (through wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes) and test new features and iterate on the results.
- Seek to improve every part of our products and consequently push for the best user experience.
- Work on several user-facing products which include our website, several web and native apps as wells as cutting-edge interfaces.
- 2+ years of experience in UX Design and the respective tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, any kind of prototyping tool).
- Studies in graphics- / communication- / interaction design (bachelors degree +).
- Demonstrated ability to quickly sketch ideas, prototype concepts and develop a final design.
- Distinct knowledge about UX patterns and web typography.
- Basic knowledge of scrum & agile principles.
- Strong ability to co-work with developers in the most direct way possible to ensure the best outcome (basic knowledge of CSS, HTML and other coding languages is a plus).
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by experienced serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal development.